Entries close 9 June 2016
Resilient Australia Awards
The Resilient Australia Awards recognise and promote initiatives across the nation that support and strengthen community disaster resilience.
Applications are judged first at the state and territory level and winners become finalists for national judging and the chance to win a National Resilient Australia Award.
State and Territory Awards
- Resilient Australia Community Award: Communities, NGOs, tertiary colleges and universities
- Resilient Australia Business Award: Private sector and business
- Resilient Australia Government Award: Local and State Government
- Resilient Australia School Award: Pre-school, primary and secondary schools
- Resilient Australia Photography Award: Individuals and copyright holders
- Resilient Australia National Award: Projects which crossover three or more jurisdictions and the winners of the state and territory Resilient Australia Community, Business and Government Awards are considered for this Award.
- Resilient Australia National School Award: The winners of the state and territory Resilient Australia School Award are considered for this Award.
- Resilient Australia Photography Award: The winners of the state and territory Resilient Australia Photography Award are considered for this Award.
- Vote for your favourite photo: You will be able to vote for your favourite photograph from 13–27 June 2016.
2016 Award entries
The 2016 Resilient Australia Awards open on 21 March 2016 and close on 9 June 2016.
For further information please visit resilient.awardsplatform.com